'Clonbeg', Callary Road, Mount Merrion, Co. Dublin - SOLD
- Located in the affluent south Dublin suburb of Mount Merrion, occupying the high profile junction of Callary Road and Fosters Avenue.
- The highly desirable Mount Merrion Village is located a short walk to the southeast where all local services are available.
- The busy Stillorgan Road (N11) which forms a main thoroughfare linking much of south Dublin to the city centre, is located at the opposite end of Foster Avenue.
- A high frequency Quality Bus Corridor is available to and from the city centre along the Stillorgan Road.
- The main UCD campus at Belfield is located on the opposite side of Foster's Avenue.